Tinned Slimeapple is an open can of pineapple slices with a green and yellow ombré label. On a banner on his label is his name in yellow font. He has a large toothy grin with eyes focusing outwards and his mouth is covered in slime.
Tinned Slimeapple's collector card is Card 118 in the series. His card is holographic. He is tied up onto a railroad track, with his pineapple slices spilling out. A train labelled "Pineapple Express" is heading towards him, and he has a frightened look on his face, as if he is about to be hit by the train. He has the tagline of "Tinned Slimeapple: Last Seen In Trash Cans" on the bottom.
He also appears in the second puzzle with the same image.
- He shares part of his name with Slimeapple, a Trashie from Series 4 of the Trash Pack.
- Tinned Slimeapple is one of two pineapple-based Grosseries, the other being Sour Pineapple.
- There are only 250 of him released worldwide.
- His catalog art, curiously, depicts the phrase "Pineapple Slices" in a bland italic font on his label instead of his name. It also stretches his face wider.
- In the webseries, he is voiced by Spike Spencer.
| Series 1|
Bad Beef Can / Slimy Sardines / Cruddy Cat Food / Sloppy Soup Tin / Tinned Slimeapple / Faked Beanz