From the Half Baked Bakery, it's the muffin top that smells like a bottom!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: SAWDUST, LEAVES AND MEAT!
He's the muffin top that smells like a bottom!
Likes: Chocolate chips
May Contain Traces Of: Sawdust, leaves, and meat!
Stale Muffin is a slimy, moldy muffin with his top left part bitten off. He has hooded eyelids and has a few crumbs in his mouth.
Stale Muffin's collector card is Card 27 in the series. He is running away with a panicked look on his face with a dog chasing him. He has the tagline of "Huffin' Puffin' Muffin!" on the bottom.
- Stale Muffin resembles Mini Muffin, a Season 1 Shopkin.
- Despite his static art, his figures come in a separate color scheme between his muffin top and his wrapper, rather than one single color throughout. His static art coloration was also used for his collector card and his models in The Grossery Game.
- His Vile Vending Machine catalog image is accidentally flipped horizontally.
- His model in The Grossery Game has fully-opened eyes, unlike the hooded ones his figure and static art has.
- His red variant's catalog art is missing a large glob of slime on him.
|Half Baked Bakery|
| Series 1|
Dodgey Donut / Tasteless Tart / Stale Muffin / Chunky Cheesecake / Rotten Apple Pie / Barf Bagel / Le Crusty Croissant / Putrid Pancakes / Awful Waffle