From the Stinky Snacks team, it's the corny chip snack that comes in the crushed pack!
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: NASTINESS, CHEESE AND SNOTAMOLE!
He's the corny chip that comes in the crushed pack!
Likes: Hot chilies
Dislikes: Sour cream
May Contain Traces Of: Nastiness, cheese, and snotamole!
Nasty Nacho is a dirty, mucky tortilla chip. They have bushy eyebrows over their half open eyes, and a bushy mustache over their thick, brown lips.
Nasty Nacho's collector card is Card 47 in the series. They are wearing a sombrero on their head, with a bandanna and bullet belt on their body. They are sneering at the camera, while holding a smoking pistol in each hand. They have the tagline of "Juan Tough Hombre!" on the bottom.
Card 112 is a Heat 'N' Reveal card with the same image.
- Nasty Nacho is the only rare Stinky Snack Grossery in Series 1.
- They share an ingredient list with Slop Corn due to an error on the Grossery Gang website.
- They are the first nacho Grossery, followed by Gooey Nachos from Series 2.
- The standard one is presumably male, as they have a mustache.
- Their static art is yellow, a color their figure doesn't come in. However, the webseries uses it as a variant color.
Slop Corn / Cracked Cracker / Cruddy Chip / Oozy Muesli Bar / Barf Biscuit / Nasty Nacho / Pukey Cookie / Knot Nice Pretzel
Dirty Danish / Oozy Noodles / Crud Cake / Nasty Nuts / Yuck Nut Bar